The company has a group of cooperation teams engaged in the smart blackboard, touch screen smart board industry for many years, with dedication, innovation spirit and service awareness, and has established a sound quality control and management system to ensure product quality.
Global Edtech and Smart Classroom Market
Dublin, Dec. 23, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- The "EdTech And Smart Classrooms Global Market Report 2022: Ukraine-Russia War Impact" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global edtech and smart classroom market is expected to grow from $121.19 billion in 2021 to $141.43 billion in 2022 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.7%. The edtech and smart classroom market is expected to grow to $263.94 billion in 2026 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 16.8%.
North America was the largest region in the edtech and smart classroom market in 2021. Asia-Pacific is expected to be the fastest-growing region in the forecast period. The regions covered in edtech and smart classroom market report are Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa.
The growing investment in eLearning and EdTech is driving the growth of edtech and smart classrooms market going forward. E-learning stands for electronic learning and it allows people to learn via electronic media, typically on the internet. It allows users to take courses online using electronic devices, such as a computer, tablets, and even smartphones. E-learning uses EdTech that is the use of technology and technology processes to facilitate learning and improve performance.
During the covid-19 pandemic in 2019-20, the subsequent lockdowns resulted in schools being shut. Therefore, this has presented an opportunity for e-learning & edtech providers to capture the market thereby prompting increased investments in the sector. For Instance, according to a report by Tracxn an India-based platform for tracking start-ups and private companies, Indian ed-tech companies have raised $248 million in January to July 2022 from different sources. The Indian ed-tech companies raised $101 during January to July in 2021, and $251 million annually in 2021. Global ed-tech investments are worth $1.21 billion in 2022. Therefore, the growing investment in eLearning and EdTech will drive the edtech and smart classrooms market.
Technological advancement is a key trend gaining popularity in the edtech and smart classrooms market. Major players operating in the market are concentrating their efforts on creating innovative technologies like the Virtual Learning Environment (VLE) app that uses AI (Artificial Intelligence).
For instance, in December 2021, Microsoft corporation, a US-based technology company, and the Oliver Group an Ireland-based EdTech company jointly launched a new virtual learning environment app. This app that runs on the Microsoft Teams application is an intuitive software platform that delivers a wide range of interactive digital content and offers the user a more user-centric learning experience. It features a wide range of interactive digital content and currently encompasses 250 million global Microsoft Teams daily active users. This product, therefore, offers its users seamless student-tutor interaction through easy-to-use interactive tools.
Reasons to Purchase
Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
Assessment of Russia - War Impact on agriculture, energy and mineral commodities supply and their direct and indirect impact on the market analyzed in the report.
Impact of high global inflation on market growth.
Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
Identify growth segments for investment.
Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
Benchmark performance against key competitors.
Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
1) By Education System: Learning Management System; Student Information and Administration System; Student Collaboration System; Student Response System; Learning and Gamification; Test Preparation; Classroom Management System; Document Management System; Talent Management System
2) By Deployment Type: Cloud; On-Premises
3) By Hardware: Interactive Displays; Interactive Projectors
4) By Component: Hardware; Software; Services
5) By End-Use: K-12; Higher Education
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Characteristics
3. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Trends And Strategies
4. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market - Macro Economic Scenario
5. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Size And Growth
6. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Segmentation
7. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Regional And Country Analysis
8. Asia-Pacific EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
9. China EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
10. India EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
11. Japan EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
12. Australia EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
13. Indonesia EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
14. South Korea EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
15. Western Europe EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
16. UK EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
17. Germany EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
18. France EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
19. Eastern Europe EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
20. Russia EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
21. North America EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
22. USA EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
23. South America EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
24. Brazil EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
25. Middle East EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
26. Africa EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
27. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Competitive Landscape And Company Profiles
28. Key Mergers And Acquisitions In The EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market
29. EdTech And Smart Classrooms Market Future Outlook and Potential Analysis
Cisco Systems, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/whezyz
CONTACT: CONTACT: ResearchAndMarkets.com Laura Wood,Senior Press Manager email@example.com For E.S.T Office Hours Call 1-917-300-0470 For U.S./ CAN Toll Free Call 1-800-526-8630 For GMT Office Hours Call +353-1-416-8900
With high quality products and considerate service, we will work together with you to enhance your business and improve the efficiency. Please don't hesitate to contact us to get more details of smart blackboard, touch screen smart board.
Welding Drill Pipe yellow lens sunglasses waterproof fluorescent lighting fixtures explosion proof junction boxes Vitamin-rich snow pear Shrimp Peeler Machine industrial glucose heavy forklift epdm rubber strip Commercial Ozone Generator Water Treatment Ozone Generator for Laundry rock excavator medical label printer what is wire mesh Decorative Woven Mesh Architectural Wire Mesh