The semi-trailer is different from the one-piece vehicle. The bend must be big and big! Pay attention to the position of the trailer wheels! Note that the cornering angle of the trailer is at least one meter greater than that of the main vehicle.
Five things to keep in mind when driving a semi-trailer
1. The semi-trailer is different from the one-piece vehicle. The bend must be big and big! Pay attention to the position of the trailer wheels! Note that the cornering angle of the trailer is at least one meter greater than that of the main vehicle.
2. You must pay attention when overtaking a semi-trailer. Do not return to the driving lane immediately after overtaking the vehicle. The trailer is generally very long, so you must leave a distance! Tips: Observe the exterior rearview mirror, after overtaking, the complete head of the rear car appears in the rearview mirror, in the return lane! !
3. The semi-trailer will have a certain chance of side slipping on the snowy and rainy road, and the situation of the main vehicle on the top of the trailer will occur, so be sure not to brake suddenly, and accelerate quickly! Special reminder: Do not use the air-tight brake on icy and slippery roads! ! If the consequences of use are very dangerous, it will directly cause the driving wheels to stop and the vehicle to stall! ! ! Can't control the vehicle! ! Remember! Remember! !
4. Regarding the brakes, the trailer brakes must be preceded by the main vehicle! Now there is a kind of brake king. After installation, the suspension will brake 2 seconds before the main car! Note, turn the main car to the wheel without using the brakes! Skills: Now when people choose a trailer bearing bridge, many people will choose a 13-ton axle and a 16-ton brake drum. This way, one is to save money, and the other is to reduce the weight of the car. However, the consequence of this is that when braking, the trailer will If there is a car jumping phenomenon, the consequence is serious tire eating! ! It is recommended to use an authentic 16-ton bridge when conditions permit!
5. Regarding reversing, this requires hard work and hard work! Generally, semi-trailer drivers can be skilled in reversing in half a year at the earliest! Key points: Reverse the car in the opposite direction, and turn the wheel in a foreseeable way! ! ! It should be noted that when the semi-trailer is reversing, do not repeatedly turn the direction, this is the worst habit, doing so will make you confused about the location of the trailer!
If you want to increase the gear and you have to blast the oil, then how much oil we have to waste! ! ! The so-called boom oil is to be done when downshifting! The purpose of downshifting is to balance the speed of the engine with the speed of the vehicle, so as to achieve shifting without using the clutch!
How to increase the gear after the heavy vehicle starts on a hill: start in first gear, refuel at high speed and drag at high speed, and then increase the gear normally! Some friends will ask why you need to drag at high speed. It is very simple. When you increase the gear on the slope, when you hit the neutral gear, the power speed of the car will drop sharply! We have to wait for the high-speed engine speed to level off before upshifting smoothly, so for these two seconds! Get your car as fast as you can! In fact, these will be slowly realized in your future driving practice! Very simple! Just be brave and careful! Don't always be afraid of not doing well by yourself, or afraid of parking on the slope! Peace of mind, it will be easy to do!
laser welding diamond blade Galvanized Steel Wire Suncenter Wafer Centerline Butterfly Valve The 19-W-4 series steel grating Aluminum grating clamps steel grating Grating Clips Sheet Metal CNC Stamping Processing Sheet Metal CNC Bending Processing Supplier contact us Please follow AIKE wall sockets, HDMI connector HDMI