The endoscopic cytology brushes are clinically used to brush cell samples. The endoscopic cytology brushes is suitable for taking respiratory and digestive tract tissue samples under endoscope. Integrated brush head design, no possibility of bristles falling off; large expansion angle of bristles, sufficient sampling, improve positive detection rate; spherical head end is smooth and firm, bristles are moderately soft and hard, which can better reduce the stimulation and damage to the cavity wall; spherical head The end is smooth and firm, and the bristles are moderately soft and hard, which can better reduce the stimulation and damage to the cavity wall;
· Unibody design of the brush and pulling wire ensures that the brush will not fall off;
· Use imported bristles, which are neither too hard nor too soft, can brush cells easily and sufficiently;
· Straight shape brush head is smooth and round, effectively protect human tissues and endoscope channel;
· U-shape brush can rotate 360°to brush samples as much as possible, and can also be used for smear and cultivation;
· Sterile package, disposable.
No.ModelSheath O.D.(mm)Working Channel I.D.(mm)Working Length(mm)Brush Shape1BC1-12E-A1.0≥1.21200Straight Shape2BC-20E-A1.7≥2.01200Straight Shape3BC-28K-A2.3≥2.81600Straight Shape4BC-28U-A2.3≥2.82300Straight Shape5BC-20E-B1.7≥2.01200UShape6BC-28K-B2.3≥2.81600UShape7BC-28U-B2.3≥2.82300UShape